1. Corporate Governance Institute (CGI) has used its best endeavours to make sure that all the information, data and other material (copy and images) on this website are accurate and complete.
2. CGI does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. CGI contributes to debates on the formulation of policy and development of best practice in corporate governance, on the basis of independent scientific research. It is not responsible for, nor does it screen or certify, the corporate governance policies or practices of its members. Membership of CGI therefore should not be regarded or used as a sign or certification of corporate governance quality.
4. CGI shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature arising directly or indirectly from use of the information, data or other material on this website.
5. Links from this website to other sites are for information only. CGI accepts no responsibility or liability arising from access to, or for the material on, any site to which it is linked.
6. Reproduction, redistribution and transmission of any information, data or other material contained in this website is strictly prohibited without the written authorisation of CGI.
7. Material posted on this site by third-parties is copyright to those parties unless otherwise stated.
8. Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and accepted these terms.